|The village of Fullarton was named after the British Army Colonel, William Fullarton (1754-1808), who was one member of a three-man commission that governed Trinidad from February 1803 to July 1804; the other commissioners were Samuel Hood and Thomas Picton. Fullarton lies west of Cedros (Bonasse) and the road leading there runs through quiet rainforests and large coconut plantations. Visitors to the area can enjoy the beach at Columbus Bay (see photo at left), about two miles west of the center of Fullarton. Fullarton's economy centers around its fishing industry with some residents employed at the surrounding coconut plantations.|
|Lochmaben RC School
||169 Pupils in 2002.|
E-mail to: Ronald C. Emrit
Copyright © 2000-2002 All rights reserved.